Friday, March 19, 2010

Yellow State of Mind

Spring has sprung! I know that we have said it and said it again; after our long, endless winter (which did end!) we are so amazed that spring exists we can't stop proclaiming it.

I don't know about you, but I have been in a yellow state of mind. The color of my favorite spring flower, the jonquil, yellow just keeps me in a spring sort of mind. And looking at it makes me feel warm and happy. Isn't it amazing the power that colors have over us?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who wouldn't love to run through a field of sunny flowers?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the jonquils!

Photobucket

Photobucket


And while you're feeling sunny, visit this totally sublime post.

2 comments:

lillalotta said...

Oh yes, me too. I have been into that 'light' kind of mood. Same as yellow I suppose. Simply beautiful!

Maiden Jane said...

Lovely yellows! We're having an amazing March in NE OH! Can't wait to see some color....

Related Posts with Thumbnails