Well, kids, I'm having a bit of writer's block today, so I'll catch you up on a few bits.
* Am delighted to have been added to the blog list on High Calling Blogs. Their mission is to encourage faith in both daily life and work life. Their blog is fantastic and features amazing articles. Check it out!
* The whole Tribe went to the dentist today. It was Will's first trip and he was not at all impressed, though I do have to day that he was good and let the dentist examine his teeth. He also serenaded the hygienist with a song about a dog who was going bye.
* Took Kendall to the pet store for supplies for her new hedgehog. Yep, we have a hedgehog in the house. It's a skittish thing, and makes a funny, mechanical purring noise when it's upset. And it bit me when I tried to get it out of Kendall's pant leg. But it's really cute.
* Wanted to get lots of gardening done this weekend, but had a killer migraine yesterday. Spent the entire day in a haze of Imitrex and caffeine.
* Must get lots of laundry done this week. We are still using clothes lines and this week is supposed to be sunny and in the 80's. Have a mountain of laundry from all of the rain we've been having.