I love etsy (which is a good thing, since I sell there!). Anyhow, you never know the wonderful things that you will find when you look around. I've been inspired by all of my bloggy friends' strawberry crops and decided to see what cool strawberry items I could find on etsy.
Strawberry Field Medium Frame purse, Toon Design, $12.00
2. Teasel and Lace Strawberry Floral Throw Pillow Cover, ModDiva, on sale for $15.95
3. Strawberry Blank Note Cards, smith letterpress, $26.00
4. Fraise Vintaj Drop Earrings, Sea Shore Glass, $15.00
5. Vintage Plaid Strawberry Blouse, Size Medium, Lynn's Rags, $14.00
6. Turquoise and red round ring, Baronika Handcrafted Artisan Jewelry, $21.00
Peasant Dress, Size 2T, For The Love of Smocking, $24.00
2. Strawberry Gummy Bear Necklace, Baby Loves Pink, $15.00
3. Strawberry Fields Shirred Smocked Jumper, sizes 12m - 8 years, Spoiled Cotton, $49.00
4. Red and Blue Strawberry Dishtowels, Curry Kay Designs, $17.00
5. The Modern Baby Quilt, Strawberry Fields, Second Sanctuary, $225.00
6. Fruit Art Strawberry, LaBerge: Fine Art prints, limited editions, and originals, $17.50
I hope you enjoy my strawberry finds as much as I've enjoyed sharing with you. Remember to support artisan made pieces. In a faltering economy, many people are looking to their wares as income makers. And what could be better than having that one-of-a-kind, where did you get that piece?