I have been generously awarded two more awards in the last few days and thought I should take the time to recognize the amazing bloggers who gave them to me and thanks them effusively. While I've received a few awards, I still am quite honored when I am chosen to receive one.
The first is from Jenna of Legally Brunette. She has honored me with the Versatile Blogger award.
And in receiving this award I have to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I LOVE Cinnamon Toast Crunch. So does everyone else in our household of five. A box only lasts a day or two around here.
2. Instead of buying new yarn, I usually buy thrifted sweaters and unravel them. Saves a ton of money - you can usually get 500 yards out of a large woman's sweater.
3. My religious background is pretty unusual: I was put on the Cradle Roll at a Baptist Church, went to Elementary School at a Catholic School, when my mom divorced my father she started going to a Quaker Church and he went to a Nazarene Church. Then my step dad took us to the Methodist church, where I am still a member. Oh, and I went to a Lutheran College.
4. When I was a child, I wanted to be a back-up singer for Aretha Franklin in my spare time.
5. I love goats. If I knew the first thing about keeping goats and had some cash, I'd buy a farm and keep cashmere goats and make goat cheese and Yummy Yarn.
6. I used to collect pottery. I especially love Hull art pottery, Rookwood, and Van Briggle.
7. I'm a bird watcher and have documented 80+ species sightings.
I'm passing this award to
Rachael of Small Notebook
Rachael of Sincerely, Rae
Dewi of innocentia
Michelle of Freckled Crafts
Nancy of "How To" Homemaker
From Sandi of Like Christmas Every Single Day I was given the One Lovely Blog Award. For this one, I have to . . . Tell 7 Things About Myself! Okay. I have to tell you that it took me over an hour to come up with the 7 things listed above, so I'm cheating, and if you want to learn 7 things about me, page up a bit.
BUT, there are lots of Lovely Blogs out there that I can award this to, so I'm passing it on to
Amy of New Nostalgia
Tracy of Boboho
Elycia of elycia
Malia of Yesterday on Tuesday
Estelle of Under a Pink Moon
Thank you, thank you again and again!