I don't think I've ever talked about how much I really love grey. I used to wear it all the time. It feels like a soft color to me when it is light and sophisticated when it's dark. And it is the color of mourning doves and my first born cat, Stanley, still kickin' (though a little slower) at 16 (84 in human years!!). And paired with teal, it's about as perfect as a color can get.
eleflint designs, $24.00
2. Dark turquoise cuff bracelet by theshagbag, $16.00
3. Painted peackock feather boots by Scholarly Articles , $85.00
4. Women's fine ribbed ultra soft daily leggings by lamixx, $25.00
mia blaz, $58.00
2. Eco-chic Ballerina flats by Chinese Arithmetic, $25.00
3. EZ Canvas bag in Dark Teal by Kinies, $45.00
4. Mystic Droplet by Kenton Beadworks, $32.00
2. ANNA milky turquoise rough cut crystal earrings (gold) by Bride Blu, $16.00
3. Peacock Satin Shoes by Paris xox, $122.00
4. Silver Tree Branch Clutch by Shakuyaku, $42.00
All of these items are from Etsy. So lest you think that Etsy is all tea cozies and yarn, think again! Support your independent artist! Shop Etsy.