Sunday, December 13, 2009

Migraine Raving

I am not feeling great (I've been down with a migraine all day and I'm suffering from pre-migraine panic as I am out of Imitrex and cannot get anymore until the 23rd - bah). I also don't really even know what I am going to write about. But I've found that when I'm in my migraine induced fuzziness, great things can emerge, so I'm gonna write something.

Photobucket

Whenever I got a headache around my grandfather, he used to tell the same story. "Whenever anyone in my family got a headache, the solution was cut and dry. Coca-cola. You know, the original kind. Always made the headache go away. That and an aspirin." My grandfather never got over the reformulation of cocaine free Coca-cola. I'm not really sure what that says. Okay. Enough of that.

That's all I got. Need to go find some caffeine (it is the pause that refreshes) and lay down again. Enjoy your reformulated Coca-Cola day.

3 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my balaclava. (I always want to say baclava!) I took a quick look back into your blog and love the family photo on the steps. Pictures like that bring back instant memories. Life in photographs - always happy aren't they?

Iron Needles said...

Sincere empathy from a fellow migraine sufferer. Hope you are finding some relief. Peace.

DMan said...

Headaches suck!... just think you have a special one:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails