Friday, August 12, 2011

Now and Then (it's the 70's, baby!): 30 Days About Me

I'm not exactly sure how old I am in this picture but I'm guessing about 6 (so that's 32 years ago, folks). I had just gotten this groovy coat and was modeling it in my grandparent's apartment. I think the foot at the left belongs to my grandpa; when I look at this picture it transports me back in time to a time when I spent as much time as I could in that apartment. I dream about it and my grandparents at least once a week. Oh! And I would be completely remiss if I didn't mention. The Dorothy Hamill hair cut, the style of my youth.

And then there's me now. I don't know what to say except that's what I look like when I have makeup done and I've spent some time on my hair. That's me, all right.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Just love that coat. I'm sure I had a similar one. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails