Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Third Time

So this is the third time that I've tried to publish a post using the blogger app on my phone. I've learned that if reception is poor, you'll lose your post. And you may just lose it for no reason. Anyway, I'm still pricing internet options and things tend to move extra slow when the old man has to make a monetary decision (I've nicknamed him Mr. Crabs and if you don't know why'd you need to get out from under your rock and watch Spongebob Squarepants). It's times like these that I wish I lived in a huge city over a Starbucks so that I could use their WiFi. Mr. Crabs would like that, too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I live with a Mr Crabs too! ugh! I hope you get your internet figures out

Bethe77 said...

Your picture is amazing! Even if it took three times it was well worth it. I have enjoyed it.
Blessings

sara said...

The back and forth, "Why'd you do it Krabs?" "MONEY" is heard in our house frequently!

Kara said...

Love the photo!

nadine paduart said...

hi erin, cheers for stopping the other day. i couldn't find your e-mail address, so i'm thanking you here, right?
loving the blooms!
n♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails