Sarah's blog is a great mash-up of family, life, recipes, and every little other great bit she decides to write about. Thanks Sarah!
I'll pass this on along to:
She Smiles, She Writes
Peace and Projects
My Best Friend Jules
And now, in the great tradition of blogging awards, 7 random things about me!
1. In my life, I've owned 15 cats. I like dogs, but I truly am a cat person.
2. In medical school, I wanted to go into Forensics (this was long before CSI) but then the Chief Forensic Examiner of the State of Ohio came to school and showed us some pictures of cases and I ran like the wind from that idea (beyond gory - so far beyond)!
3. I collect tinted lithographs, statues of saints, and art pottery (though not so much anymore).
4. I have a celebrity crush on Colin Firth (I know, who doesn't) and John Cusack (a hold over from high school, when Lloyd Dobler was the ultimate.)
5. I'm a PokeManiac. Yes, and a geek, too.
6. I have a thing for Yo Gabba Gabba. The music is incredible and it reminds me of Sesame Streets psychadelic good old days.
7. I either sleep A LOT or am a total insomniac. I never know which it will be.
So thanks a bunch for the awards, they are always appreciated!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I'm always thrilled to receive blogging awards and this week I was graced with two of them. First, Sonia Florian of Sonia's Wonder World awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Sonia's blog is really cool; she's Romanian, studied in Germany where she met and fell in love with a Japanese man, so now she lives in Japan. Her blog is an interesting look at her life in Japan and Japaneses culture, architecture, and art.
So, I'm passing this award along to
Sarah from Through the Picture Window gave me this award: