Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another short one

Well, I'm a little better. A year ago, I was convinced (from all of the medical info I had read on H1N1) that if I had caught this, I would be dead. Thank God that is not the case, as most of Central Ohio would be wiped out right about now. Now I feel like I have a really bad cold, which is enough to deal with.

Anyhow, am working on a hat, as I had mentioned earlier, and when I am done, I'll post pictures of it. I'm not entirely convinced that this is the final design, although it is pretty good, I have some ideas to spruce things up a bit.

Also have started unraveling again, but don't really have enough strength yet to complete the skeins. I seem to start off really well, then hit a wall in about an hour and have to crawl back into bed.

So that's about it. Here's to hoping that my life will get a little more exciting in the coming days!

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better! This swine flu is scary in the way that it has spread. Take care of yourself and get 100% better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails