Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gratitude: What Are You Grateful For?

At this moment, I am grateful for:

* Air conditioning - I can't imagine this heat wave without it and feel for those who are without

* Chocolate - when I am recovering from a migraine, I always crave chocolate. Maybe it's that love feeling that it give you.

* A toddler who tells me he loves me about 100 times a day

* Imitrex

* Cicada song - I love that sound

* God's grace - My thought life has been sucky of late; His grace sustains me


* Tiger lilies

* red winged blackbirds

* a refrigerator covered with toddler artwork

* a husband who not only loves me, but thinks I'm hot!

* Quickie, who snuggled with me all afternoon

Photobucket
My Quickie

7 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Love your grateful list. I think my favorite would be God's grace. I surely need it everyday.
Blessings

Jamie said...

I'm grateful for my mom who brought her sewing machine and finished a curtain project I've had half done forever.

Myrna R. said...

I think your thoughts of gratitude are medicine for the soul. Thanks Erin.

Monique Zackery said...

Sweet post! Always wonderful to stop and count our blessings. :) My name is Monique, by the way. I came across you blog on (in)courage and Rebecca's suggestion to comment on and follow each other's blogs. Your blog is very pretty!!! Love!

Blessings Beyond Measure,
Monique
www.moniquezackery.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

AC is awesome, so is Mike's Hard Lemonade, Lime flavored. My girls, our home, a wee bit of free time, and the promise of fall in the song of the cicada.

Cindy said...

Love your grateful list. I especially love the sign. it should be in everyones house. enjoy.

Breathing In Grace said...

I love reading the things your grateful for! Thank you for stopping by at Jeremiah 29:11 and leaving a sweet comment!!! HOPE your SONday is blessed!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails