Friday, July 15, 2011

The World's Ugliest Dog

Are you one of those people that the uglier the dog, the more you love them? I am. I don't know what it is, but if a dog is ugly, I want to love them and hold them and kiss them all over.

Photobucket
(photo Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

Meet Yoda, 2011's World's Ugliest Dog. This 19-year-old chihuahua/Chinese crested mix was found in an alleyway by his owners. He gets a huge trophy and $1000 for being the ugliest (and thus cutest) dog in all of the world. I wanna give him a big, slobbery kiss.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Eeek! Not sure its really the ugliest, I've seen far worse! We've always had big dogs, Alsations and Rottweilers which I think are cute, but the tiny ones I want to take home and fatten up, they just seem so teeny tiny! But well done to this little one, 19 yrs and still got it!

Kara said...

Oh my! I can see why he won the title!

Brenda said...

Hi! I saw you on the InCourage community! I feel that way about small, ugly Christmas trees, too! Very sweet post!!

~ Mona said...

Yikes!
Here from Finding New Friends Weekend Hop. Now following.

~ Mona : )
Mona’s Milestones

Samantha said...

Wow! What an odd looking dog!

New follower from FNF Hop! Hope you have a great weekend!

Samantha @ niftymom.com

Lois Evensen said...

Yep, he gets the prize all right! :\

Related Posts with Thumbnails