Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Super Delicious S'mores Bars

Before we went camping over Labor Day weekend I whipped up a batch of these super delicious cookie bars. They are really easy to make and use only a few ingredients. You might just melt into a pool of mush when you try them. They are best eaten just a little hot (or with a spoon right out of the oven, if you just can't wait).

You will need:

11 full sized graham crackers, made into crumbs in a food processor
1-1/2 cups melted butter
2 eggs
8 regular sized Hershey bars
A bag of mini marshmallows

Here's how you make them.

1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Combine melted butter, 3 cups of the graham cracker crumbs, and eggs in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
4. Place whole chocolate bars in a single layer over the graham cracker mixture. Cover from edge to edge.
5. Spread bag of mini marshmallows evenly over chocolate.
6. Sprinkle remaining graham cracker crumbs over marshmallows.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes, check at 10. Bake until marshmallows are as brown as you would like them to be.
8. Let cool considerably, or at least until chocolate is cool enough that it wont burn your mouth to a pulp, and then eat lots of amazing s'mores bars!

9 comments:

Daydreaming Fool said...

Wow! These look SO GOOD! I'm definitely going to have to try them out! :)

Jamie said...

Oh - these sound amazing

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness. This is my kind of recipe. Simple, easy. Few ingredients, and completely delish. I may have to *pin* these!

Lois Evensen said...

Ooooooh, YUM!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

I love S'mores! These look really yummy!

Wende said...

Ooh, on my list of things to make just as soon as I have a kitchen again. YUMMY!

Byrd said...

mmm yum. I love smores@!

Samantha @ A Little Simplicity said...

Helloooo these look so good!! I'm a huge s'mores fan so I will totally be making these!!

Thanks for linking up on A Little Simplicity's Recipe link up!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

That was a yummi read....

Related Posts with Thumbnails