Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Raindrops on Roses

I know I haven't been as consistent with my writing and I do apologize; I'm a bit drained at the end of the day. They have me down from 5 days a week to three in my Partial Hospitalisation and I believe that they are going to kick me out next week. It will be difficult to adjust to normal life again without stress, emotion, anger, etc. classes and the endless collages I've done in art therapy.

I got some good shots off of the camera that I'm going to share with you now. Used the macro lens and the goal was to capture the raindrops (even though there's lots of red rose pictures). I didn't manipulate the photos in any way.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is my favorite

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now I'm just having problems with stupid things. Like if I wanted to take a picture of the entire rose, I'd have so much more junk in the picture that I don't want and the rose is really small. Do I have to stand closer to the rose maybe? I don't know. I'll figure it out. Then National Geographic, watch out!!!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those gorgeous shots and the sentiment of favorite things...so beautiful! I hope you are doing better each day.

Mari said...

following back. i hope your health improves. and great pictures you have.

Lois Evensen said...

Very beautiful images.

Ruth said...

gorgeous pictures!!

. said...

Thanks for stopping by and following me. I am now following you back!

www.thethriftymilitarywife.com

Kathleen said...

Followed you back from your comment on my blog, and WOW! I so enjoyed these photos. Photography is one of my biggest "weaknesses." I'm told all the time that I take too many, but everyone wants copies, so....? Ha ha.
So glad to have found your blog!

Ruth said...

Those are absolutely beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by. I'm now following you back!

Have a great day!

living well, spending less

Christine (@blogstarr) said...

I love all of your photographs! Gorgeous! Thanks for the follow on my blog! I am now your newest follower. Chat soon!
Christine

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Wow, those are great shots. Which camera do you use? Please link up.

I am finding it difficult to sign up as your friend but I will come back.

Alicia said...

Love the photos! I am your newest follower! Thanks

Emily said...

Your pictures are unreal :) So perfect!

Unknown said...

raindrops on anything make for a great Photo.....Great Job Erin. Hope this finds you well.

supremevision said...

What lovely photos!! Thanks for stopping by!! I am happily following you back :)

B said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures!

I hope you get the feeling better and recovering soon!

genny said...

hi erin,

lovely roses picture. everytime i see flowers i feel happy and alive. nice flower post.
following you as well.

http://gennyinabattle.blogspot.com
http://preciousgem24.blogspot.com

Farah said...

Very beautiful shots, very lovely, I am a lover of nature and you project it with perfection..Lovely

I hope you will enjoy if you pay a visit to

http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/fashion.html

It will be interesting I hope so
Love

Rachel @ Little Kitchen, Big Bites said...

This is gorgeousss!!! Following back!

sara said...

lovely and serene as always!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! And I see no reason why we would need to see the whole rose - parts of it are so much more evocative.

Torhild said...

gorgeous pictures- thansk for showing.Enjoy week-end

Related Posts with Thumbnails