Monday, September 27, 2010

Sponsor Love and Thanks!

I'd like to thank my two new sponsors. Make sure you check out their wonderful blogs

Kendra Kantor is an art journalist who does amazing work. My favorite posts are the Color Inspirations, where she takes gorgeous photos and pulls the predominate colors out of them; great for artists, quilters, knitters, home decor, and the list goes on. When I saw her page initially, I told her that we have similar aesthetic tastes, so if you like this blog, you're going to find a new one to like in Like A Bird.

Kamika Krafts is one of the coolest fashion blogs I've run into in a long time (come on, look at her button - she's cool!). She is starting her own journal project (but it's a bit different than Sandra's!) and has many other art journal projects from the past, gives some great styling advice(love), features cool music (love), photography (which is great and fun), and tutorials (yes, tutorials!). She's also got a great Flickr photostream and fun Tweets, but to read those, you have to check out her cool page!

***

Thanks, Jenna for including my Linus the Cat card in your newest etsy treasury, For Ohio, By Ohio, From Ohio! I've talked about Jenna's cool jewelry on here before - we actually own a guitar string bracelet that rotates between my daughter and teenage guitar playing son (it is really so beautiful!). You aren't going to have to sell a kidney to afford her pieces, so please, help out a friend of mine and check out her etsy store!

Photobucket

And that reminds me! I have some new cards in the store including a really cool snowman and snowy garden angel - Christmas is around the bend - think about it!

5 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

Hooray for sponsors! I love Linus the Cat...so it was a perfect Treasury choice :) Hmm...I was talking office decor today...maybe I need to drop by your shop!

foxdesignsjewelry said...

Thanks for mentioning me in you r blog (again)!!!!! YOU ROCK!

Kamika said...

Wow, thank you so much for the glowing bloggy blog blogger love! I am happy to be a part of Dropped Stitches! ((hugs))

Roxanne said...

Yeah new blogs to read :) I loved your post below too. You're always so amazingly honest, I love that about you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new sponsors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails