So, as you have noticed, I've been off of the blog for a few days. For that, I apologize. Here's an update of the goings on at Chateau Wallace:
I have started the great dining room redo. I was thinking about taking pictures of it before I started clearing Collin's things out of it, but it was too horrific even for this Halloween season. The carpet alone is more terrifying than anything you've ever seen (and smells terrifying, too). For a while, it will be William's room, and hopefully, he will sleep in it!
I learned a few things:
- Stouffer's lasagna doesn't taste that good
- My bum no longer fits on a toddler's slide
- It is actually quite easy to refuse to do a few chores so that the other people that live in the house are forced to actually contribute (husband not included - he helps a lot)
- I am too easily drawn into celebrity gossip sites
- I truly enjoy The Real Housewives of. . . Some of those women make me feel like I've never had any psychiatric problems at all!
I was started on another med by my doctor and I am sleepy all of the time. It helps a lot, though, so I am trying to deal with the sleepiness in exchange for more stability. I've started napping, which I've never done before.
The pictures are from a weekend trip to Leed's Farm, a great farm with farm related activities, lots of goats, and pumpkins that I didn't get any pictures of. I like any farm that serves pie in the hay loft.