Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Quick Moment

Claire b did a quick little post today asking what our favorite memories from the day were. It made me think of something, a quiet, quick moment that happened a few days ago. It was one of those moments that you store away in your heart forever.

Photobucket

Will and I were cuddling in bed at nap time. He was in the crook of my left shoulder. He turned and looked at me, eyes full of love. "Mommy?" he asked. "What William?" I answered. "I happy, Mommy." Then he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

I took a nap holding him; my heart had melted.

5 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

How warm and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Lois in Cincinnati

Manda said...

It's in those quiet and precious moments that contentment can be found.
I love it!

barbaridade said...

I wrote on my today's post: life can be good.

That' what I meant.
Simple things , that make us happy.

Anonymous said...

i love your simple + sweet words. very moving :)

xo Alison

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Oh my goodness! You're giving me serious baby fever. He is such a doll! XOXO katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails