Thursday, April 1, 2010

Writer's block

Writer's block today. I got nothing. Nothing at all.

Except these Easter pictures

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

And some cool blogs to share:

His posts are short, kitchy, and endlessly interesting. And he's French.

Incredible photos, a blog that feels like the first time you fell in love. There's good music, too.

Stylish giveaways every day!

British, vintage, and new stylish bits (and a bit of wisdom) here.

Graphic Designer from PN writes a style blog from London, her new home.

Have a good day!


Photos from We Heart It and Beauty in Everything

9 comments:

Hullabaloo Homestead said...

Eek. That bunny in the mug is too cute! Whenever I get writer's block, I know it's time to pull out the camera and get snapping. But that's just me.

:)Lisa

Unknown said...

bunny in a cup is my favourite - that could make me buy a bunny!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Wonderful links. www.cottage1945.typepad.com (for some reason I can't post this comment with my typepad account. Hmm)

Stacy said...

I like the photo of the little girl in the pink coat with the bunnies. Cute pics! Happy Easter to you.

barbaridade said...

Great photos!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Adorable pictures. Thanks for the links. Happy Easter! Twyla

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Sometimes the image just comes easier than the word. Thank you for the images. I'm planning on making Latvian Easter eggs this weekend. It's something I haven't done in quite some time and I'm looking forward to it. Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

despite the writer's block, this is a lovely post! i adore those photos :)

xo Alison

Mtn Eng Teacher said...

What great "eye-candy" for Easter :) I'll have to say, though, your previous post on desserts made me VERY thankful I hadn't given up sweets for Lent.....what temptation and reminder of how great are the sweets of life :) Great posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails