Pip is doing Ten Things at her blog today and I thought I'd post mine.
We Heart It
* I used to have a tremendous fear of car washes. I had to hide in my mom's lap. Will screams in them, too.
* I was the Valedictorian of my high school.
* I have issues with going down escalators. I feel like I'm going to topple over. Going up is Ok. I know where all of the elevators are in every mall in central Ohio.
* I lived in tutus when I was a little girl.
* My favorite candle smell is clove and orange (Target's Liberty line has one like this right now!)
* I broke my little toes as a teenager by catching it on the door jamb running like a fool so that I wouldn't miss a minute of "Santa Barbara."
* I like to fish, but haven't been since my grandfather died. It doesn't feel the same without my fishing buddy.
* I collect Ohio pottery. My prized find would be anything with a Raven from Rookwood pottery.
* I love noodles. I once had a dream when I was a child that I was born to an Italian family a la "Moonstruck" and had noodles for every meal.
* I have a pretty active imagination.
If you decide to post your ten things, leave a comment here and with Pip (she has a much larger readership). Have fun!