Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yes, I'm a Follower

Photobucket

We Heart It

So, yeah, I've joined Twitter. I'm new, I'm still trying to get down the @whoever's and #somethings. But I thought it would be cool to have if I was out and about and something absolutely amazing that I had to share Immediately came up. Because everything happens at the speed of sound these days.

So if you want to follow me, there's a wee button under the "Followers" widget. Click on it, and there you go. I've got a new follower. I think I signed up for all of my bloggy buddies twitters, but if you want me to follow yours, let me know.

3 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I haven't, I doubt I would...but again, never say never right?
xo*

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

And a funny follower at that!

Anonymous said...

i've been thinking about joining twitter as well. you've given me more motivation to check it out :)

xo Alison

Related Posts with Thumbnails