Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Artistic Genius that is William Wallace

I am working on a gaiter for Tim; it is almost done, but not quite. So until I get it done and can post it, I thought I'd show you what a little budding artist I have!

Yesterday, my mom took us to Mary Kelleys for dinner. Will enjoyed his mac and cheese greatly, never thought such joy as chocolate cream pie existed (and Mary Kelleys' is, by far, the best I have ever had), and snapped away in his joy. The first picture impressed me so much I thought I should just let him be the blog photographer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today we finger painted a picture for daddy. You will witness the artist working on his first painting. This may go down in the annuals of time as a defining moment in the life of the artist.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, I've always loved this picture that he took of me this summer. So avant gaurde. Such genius. Witness for yourself, "Mom Tousles Hair."

Photobucket

11 comments:

Stacy said...

That is such a sweet picture of Will fingerpainting. It brought a smile to my face. He is quite the photographer. Love that first picture with the spoon. Wish I could take pictures like that.

Erin Wallace said...

I wish I could take pictures like that, too. He just takes things off of the cuff, doesn't think about composition and all that stuff, and he ends up with this?! Wish I could take pictures like a three year old!

5orangepotatoes said...

you've got yourself quite a little talent there. love the first pic especially!
lisa

Mary Lemaster said...

I love the pclose up pic thst show his little toes why he is painting!!! I love baby feet

Erin Wallace said...

I love little baby toes, too!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Love the pictures of your little boy finger painting - magical moments to cherish!

Kitty said...

What a sweet little muffin! That picture just made my little biological clock tick in double time!

Kaylovesvintage said...

looks like a wonderful Sunday , enjoy

French Press Knits said...

Still wondering what exactly a gaiter is :)

Hullabaloo Homestead said...

My kids love to take pictures too...lots of them. I always think what fun it would be to all jump in the car and go on a great picture taking adventure.

:)Lisa

Erin Wallace said...

Earth Mama - you should do it! Helps to stimulate their creativity and you never know what you're gonna get! FPK - a gaiter is like a cowl or a scarfette except that it is a tube and you pull it on over your head. You can use it like a scarf or it can be pulled up to cover your face and nose. I told my husband that he can use it when he robs a bank. So there's a gaiter for ya. Will post it and directions soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails