Friday, January 22, 2010

The Coolest Bracelets/ My Husband is Open for Business

The Coolest Bracelets Ever

So I have a Facebook account (who doesn't?) and one day I saw that my High School friend Jeanna was selling jewelry on etsy. So I HAD to check out her shop. And I found THE COOLEST BRACELETS EVER.

Photobucket

Guitar strings make amazing bracelets! Who knew? Apparently Jeanna. Anyhow, these are phosphor bronze strings for an acoustic guitar. And the bracelet will come in the pouch that the strings originally came in. My teenage son and daughter thought it was extremely cool, too. All for $14.

Photobucket

There are several varieties of bracelets available, as well as other pieces of jewelry. Jeanna's etsy shop is called Fox Designs Jewelry and is well worth a visit.

My Husband is Open For Business

In other consumer type news, I finally got the website up and running for my husband's business, No Sweat Odor and Sweat Eliminators. We've had nothing but great reviews from the people we've had testing them, which include a teenage girl with shoes so stinky her mom can't go into her room without gagging, my father-in-law who runs, works out, and apparently has stinky gym shoes, and our daughter, who uses them both to stretch out and keep her skates dry and smelling good. There are more, and yes, it's a biased group, but these things really work!

Photobucket

They can be used in shoes, boots, gloves, helmets, gym bags, lockers, closets - you get the picture. And they are hand made with loving care and attention to detail by my husband.

Photobucket

So check us out, stop by the website (which still has a minor bug or two but is totally functional), and see what I've been doing with my time when I'm not blogging, knitting, mommying, wifing, and keeping a lovely house!

3 comments:

stringsofpurls said...

Love the guitar string bracelets! Wish I'd thought of that! My kids are all musicians and we always had lots of guitar strings laying around. Another "wish I'd thought of that!"

Kaylovesvintage said...

I love your husbands idea, well done
have a good weekend

Kitty said...

Maybe that's what I should tell My Mister to do with all of his spent guitar strings!

Congrats on the new business venture! It's scary to put yourself out there, but I'm sure it will be worth it! There are lots of stinks out there! ;D

Related Posts with Thumbnails