Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The James Gang Family Photo

Photobucket

My mom calls this picture "The James Gang" picture because of my great great grandmother's mirthless expression. Despite this, my grandma Rosie (who is the baby on her lap) told me that she was actually a pretty decent human being. What struck me most about this picture right before I posted it is that I look just like my great Grandmother Chelsea (on the far left). I never realized that before.

I will be drawing a name via random number generator for the yarn TOMORROW. This is your last chance to get this amazing yarn. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already. Good luck to all!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

I love old pictures like that! I don't think I have any family photos, but I work in an antique shop, and lots of old family photos come in. Everyone looks so mean in the pictures! Sometimes, we like to make up stories about who the people were, and what they did and how they talked. Can you tell it's the slow season and we're a little stir crazy?

Erin Wallace said...

My mom and I call the old pictures that we see in antique stores "Instant Ancestors." I've never bought any, but have been very tempted to! This blog may give me a justification for buying some of those cool pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails