Saturday, June 12, 2010

Catch Up Work

I found my camera! It was in with the diaper creams, which, logically, is where my camera should be. So I have some of my photo contributions for Creativity Boot Camp and will share others later. Enjoy!

Ivory

Photobucket

Heavy Metal

Photobucket

Multi-Layered

Photobucket

Growth

Photobucket

Fly

Photobucket

So, a few notes:
:: The naked ladies are very heavy brass plated bookends that I found in Athens County, Ohio
:: I have absolutely no idea what this insect is. I used multiple insect guides and I think it's some sort of beetle, but I don't know. It's thorax reared up in the back and was the most beautiful blue. Tell me if you know the name of this mystery creature!


16 comments:

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

Beautiful photos and words! Love it and love to meet another local! I am right down the road, in Columbus (Dublin).
Thanks for linking up this week! I will have a new one on Tuesday! Hope you'll check it out. www.BreeBee.com

Relyn Lawson said...

OH, I like your boot camp pictures. I noticed you didn't have a picnic image either. I think, for me, it's because it takes longer to set up and I still haven't gotten around to it. Isn't this fun?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots!

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Wonderful Boot Camp pictures soldier! Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. ♥tlb

Lori said...

YAY!! I almost asked you if you'd looked in the diaper cream area, but assumed that would be too obvious. :) I'm so glad you found it.

Diana Joy said...

Great photos and I don't know the name of your insect so you keep him.

Laura said...

What beautiful pictures! How I miss Ohio! I went to college in Columbis.

Ruth said...

beautiful pictures!!

Stacy said...

Beautiful photos! Glad you found your camera.

Emily said...

I love the "heavy metal" one! You can tell those ladies must weigh a ton, but they look so light and airy! Great shots!

Claudia said...

All photos are beautiful - but my favorite is the young lady - stunning!

Moon Mommy said...

The yarn photo is my favorite - I can almost feel it...

Just Lisa said...

That bug is truly frightening. I would run away screaming like a little girl if I ever saw it in my backyard!

Lois Evensen said...

Ah, yes, life is good again when you have your camera. :)))) Very pretty images.

The Hollywood Memoirs said...

Gorgeous photographs. I love your interpretations of the themes.

Jennifer Farris said...

I have never in my life seen an insect like that. How unusual. Beautiful pics - you are very talented.

Jennifer
www.thefarriswheel.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails