Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Rainbow Electric Daisy Redux

Win $40 on CSN here.

Well, kids, I broke my right baby toe. At least this is what I choose to believe, as it is completely bruised, my entire foot hurts, I can't move it without extreme pain, and despite x-rays that looked okay, the Urgent Care doctor looked at the x-rays four times (in and out of the room) to convince himself that the x-rays were okay. So I am choosing to believe that I have a hairline fracture. All I know is that my toe HURTS!

I was given some pain meds, not really all that strong, but they do take me to a happier place - a sort of psychadelic joy land where my toe no longer hurts and I can skip through the fields with abandon.

Photobucket

*****

In other news, Rachel W. of Diary of a Dreamer has given me this amazing award! I feel so blessed that so many readers enjoy my blog. It is amazingly flattering, to say the least.

Photobucket

With this award, I'm supposed to share my blog's philosophy. I think that is summed up best with this post which I recently published.

And I nominate:

...my leigh ashley
English Muse
Everyday Adentures of a Curious Gal
The 60/40
Irresistible Icing
Housewife Eclectic
SPLITTERGEWITTER

19 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

I hope your toe heals fast. And, Congratulations! on your blog award! :)

Hugs,
Lois

Roxanne said...

I so appreciate the awards you've passed on to me. I love your blog and I'm glad you like mine. Yeah, blog friends!!!

leigh ashley said...

hey erin!! thank you so much for the award!! it made my day! :)

ps. LOVE your header. it's so peaceful and beautiful!

Claudia said...

Oh wow Erin - thanks a lot! I don't know what to say...feel really honored :=)))
So this is the first time I get an award - what am I supposed to do? Grab the button, put it on my website with a post that tells something about my blog philosophy?

Claudia said...

Ohhh -and I'm so sorry - because I was so happy about the award - I forgot to wish you a hearty "Get better soon" with your toe!!!!

Helena said...

Hope you get better soon with your toe! I had a broken toe once and it really hurt until I got it splinted. I found you on one of the Tuesday Blog Hops (actually forgot which one!) and I can't believe I haven't seen your site before! Anyway, I'm your newest follower! Hope you'll be MY newest follower as well! I'll welcome you with open arms! Have a great day! I'm at AGalNeeds...At Least 2 Blogs!

Lilac City Momma said...

Congrats on the award!

Thanks for stopping by, and I am now following you back.

Hanan
http://lilaccitymomma.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

Just stopping by to see how you're doing. Stop by my blog to pick up an award! Still love reading your blog!
All the best,
Kim

http://amoroccan-acat-and-my-bigass.blogspot.com/2010/06/more-awards_29.html

Salt said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your toe. I hope you heal up quickly. At least they gave you something good for it.

Happy Tuesday to you. :)

Carey said...

Boo, broken toes are the worst! I hope you feel better soon :(

Life With 5 Dogs said...

Thanks for following my blog!
We are hoping that your toe heals quickly,broken toes are no fun.
Your New Followers
Life with 5 dogs

PERMANENT POSIES said...

Yes.....happy, little joy pills....Might as well enjoy yourself....Congrats on the bloggy award. I got one last week too. Woohoo!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What great pics! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

Ann On and On... said...

That collage makes me smile!

I hope you find relief soon... Toes so little yet so important!

Congrats on the award!

Teachinfourth said...

Congrats on the award…a little pick-me-up after partially destroying your body.

Cathi said...

I hope your toe feels better soon - take it easy skipping thru the daisy fields! :) Thank you so much for the blog award that is so kind of you! Congrats to you also on your blog award! xxoo

Sabrina @ about happy books said...

Hi, I'm a new follower via Welcome Wednesday.

my blog: about happy books

Terra H. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I am now a follower of yours. Congrats on the award. I've had a broken toe and I have to agree, it indeed hurts like the dickens. Hope it heals soon.

Irresistible♥Icing said...

Aww Erin! Thank you so much! I am honored!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails