Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dear Rich Person - a Personal Plea

Dear Rich Person who Really Likes Me,

I cannot find my camera. It's just a cheap Cannon digital, nothing too fancy, but my blog sort of depends on it. I am also trying to sell photos on etsy, but I can't take more without a camera! And I can't take any photos for Boot Camp. And my daughter lost the computer connection for her's (plus, you can't adjust the ISO on her's - what's with that?). So if you are feeling especially generous, please send me a decent camera.

Photobucket

Thank you, Rich Person, in advance. You are very generous, and my amazing new camera makes me feel giddy. I'll send you an 8 x 10.

xo Erin

Since I don't have a camera, all photos are from We Heart It

9 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Could you let that rich person know that I'd like a new car as well?

Thanks.

I'll be checking the mail.

Gigi Thibodeau said...

Oh, I wish I were a rich person so I could send you a camera, Erin!!!!!

What a bummer that you lost your camera. I would freak out without mine. May you find it soon or may some fabulously rich benefactor send you the camera of your dreams, my friend!

xoxo Gigi

Anonymous said...

I really like you , but I'm not rich. I need a decent camera too. Or want one that is... :-)

xoxo Debbie

Krissy said...

Let that rich person know I need the camera CHARGER to my canon rebel. LOL :)

I hope you find it!

Hey!! Following you from Social Parade!! I hope you decide to stop by my blog and do the same!! :)

http://theartsymom.tk

Lori said...

OH NO! I wish I were a rich person, or even a semi-rich person....or I wish I even knew a rich person. I'm so sorry!
xoL

beth said...

oh no....
if my camera is ever lost, i stop breathing. since it acts like my oxygen tank....

are you okay ?
light headed, maybe ?

and that rich person....maybe he could let us all use his vacation home in italy, so we all could meet ?
and of course being rich, he'd fly us there :)

R Montalban said...

I hear a chorus of Fiddler on the Roof coming on!!!

R Montalban said...

Ha ha ha, thanks for your comment and hope you get biddy biddy bum mojo back when you find that wealthy man! Thanks for your comment

Unknown said...

Let that rich person know I need a camera too, Olympus Pen is preferred ;p

Related Posts with Thumbnails