Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award!

So, wow! Yenta Mary of Food Floozie thinks that I'm a Versitile Blogger! If you have not read her blog, you must! It is wonderful, she's really cool (she wrote an Ode to the Peanut Butter Cookie - now come one, that's cool), and I am so honored that she would pick me for this award, especially considering the wonderful group of bloggers that I am included in!

Photobucket

Tell 7 Things About Yourself

1. I've been crocheting for over 25 years, yet never attempted a granny square until last week. Now I am obsessed with them. And I cannot stop thinking about how I need more colors of cotton yarn!

2. I majored in Biology and minored in Chemistry. I loved Chemistry infinately more than Biology, but didn't figure this out until I'd have to spend another year in college to get my major. But Biology is the stuff, too.

3. My first job was as a cashier at Meijer.

4. I am a magazine-o-holic. I will read almost any magazine that you put in front of me, except body building ones, since they freak me out. And now that there are so many online magazines, I should never be bored again.

5. I've always wanted a descented skunk as a pet. I don't think it will ever happen, as my husband thinks that this is totally insane.

6. I'm a personality quiz junkie - my Myers Briggs type is INFJ, which includes less than 1% of the population; Mother Theresa and Martin Luther Knig, Jr. were INFJs.

7. People always ask where else in the world you would like to live - well, I'm pretty happy with Ohio. It's a pretty darn great state.

And now I get to choose 15 bloggers with whom I've recently become acquainted to pass the award to. They are

Curious Girl
Green Submarine
Irresistible Icing
Life-n-Reflection
Tell Love & Chocolate
Urban Farm Designs
The Cottage Sisters
The Seventy Tree
ephemerette
tales of a jUnkaholic
bury me in leaves
le passion for fashion
elycia
*simply scratch*
Ida


12 comments:

Laurie {Simply Scratch} said...

AW Thanks Erin!! I really do appreciate it!! It's so nice to know that there are people out there who actually look at your blog... let alone recognize you for it!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Lucy's Soup Can said...

Just wanted to give a "high-five" to a fellow Biology major!

And congrats on the award!

christina said...

you SO had me at granny square. : )
xo

Anonymous said...

Aww, Congratulations Erin. You totally deserve it and you got me crackin' with you being freaked out with them body building mags. I love my glossy's too.

I am so honored and tickled that you've chose me to pass your award to. Thank you darling!

I will be happy to brag about it soon in my blog.

Have a fantastic week ahead.

oxox ^-^

ephemerette said...

Wow thanks so much Erin, I'm incredibly flattered that you'd think to pass this along to me!

cheri said...

congratulations on your award :)

Aimee | Irresistible Icing said...

Awww, Erin! Thank you! I am honored! Truly, I am!

Congrats to you as well :)

Linda said...

Oh and I forgot ... I heard the other day that there are skunks here in the UK now, unwanted pets that have been released into the wild.

Linda said...

Love reading your 7 things ... totally understand the granny square thing havving just been re-addicted to them after 30 years!!!!

Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Got a little lost on my way here (or else I'm in the wrong place completely!) since there was a typo in your URL, but I'm here! I tested out as a ISTJ, and am so not a magazine-aholic. I never read them or even pick them up... lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Erin!! You've made my day!!

KERRY said...

I feel awful...I'm so sorry I didn't thank you for this lovely award. Thank you so much, I'm really chuffed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails