Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sponsor Love: Knot-Cha-Chá!™

I have my first sponsor and I am so excited to introduce you to her!

I've been reading Sharon's blog, Knot-Cha-Chá!™ for a long time and it has become one of the required stops on my blog list. Sharon is "a designer/maker, teacher, writer and spinner of yarns with a love of color, texture, and simplicity of line." Her articles on spinning (and the beautiful results) have made me want to learn to spin and her featured knitting is beautiful. In addition, she writes fun articles about her life and adventures and includes tutorials for some really beautiful projects (I Love the Understatement Necklace).

Her Etsy store, Knot-Cha-Chá!™ is full of gorgeous knitted and crocheted confections like this merino wool scarf (that I have been coveting) in a lacy ribbed pattern. Buy it for me, won't you?

Photobucket

She also makes hats, bracelets, wraps, cowls, and many other delicious handmade accessories. Be sure to check them out!

Thanks, Sharon, for being my first sponsor!

More information on sponsorship opportunities can be found here or by clicking the "Become a Sponsor" button in the left sidebar.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Aww that looks so warm and pretty. Beautiful!!! Following your blog makes me want to learn knitting and so am planning on learning the basics from my mom when i visit them this winter:) thanks for being the inspiration

Lois Evensen said...

Congratulations for your first sponsor. Free market entrepreneurship lives! ;) I hope you are wildly successful. :)

Hugs,
Lois

moonstar said...

hi, visiting your lovely blog. thanks for visiting mine. Hope to see you sometime again. Thanks.

Sharon Cohen said...

Your "stitches" are beautiful. Thanks for the WW follow.

I never appreciated knitting when I was young. Then, at some time during those insane midwest winters, I began to dream of sitting on a front porch, in a rocker, knitting caps and scarves for the grandchildren I would have.

Now - I am the grandma - without a front porch or a rocker - and without the hands with which to knit. An early stroke stole that dream.

Morale of the story - Never put off 'til tomorrow . . . .

Shopper Gal said...

I'm already a follower, just wanted to pop by and say hi!

Shopper Gal
http://www.shoppergal.com/

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World said...

I love it! I'm visiting from Welcome Wednesday. I already follow you.

Kimberly Walker said...

Really pretty scarf... you always share nice stuff with us! One of these days I might just have to buy something!
I just finished updating my blogroll section and added your button! Feel free to do the same if you like!
Looking forward to what you have next to share with us!
All the best,
Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails