Friday, June 25, 2010

Quizamajigger

My buddy Roxanne of the GREAT blog The 60/40 tagged me to take this quiz, so I will!

Photobucket

From We Heart It

1. What's your staple, go to meal?
Pizza or Stromboli. It's so easy to make! I also make chicken and noodles a lot because the kids love it and it's easy as pie (actually, it's easier than pie).


2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want a long lost rich uncle to die and leave me a HUGE inheritance because at this point I don't have a clue! Although I wouldn't mind writing.


3. What book are you reading at the moment?
I'm not really committed to one book right now. I sort of move from one book to the next depending on my mood. Gertrude Stein's Paris, France is at my bedside, Friendship for Grown-Ups by Lisa Welchel makes it's way all over the house, and a Women of Faith compilation the name of which escapes me now is in the car.


4. How do you relax?
I like to knit, crochet, read, and sleep. And I like to get away for some me time. I usually go to Barnes and Noble and read magazines.


5. What color are the interior walls of your home?
Most are pale yellow, but Will's room is a Colonial blue and the inside of my closet is red (because I wasn't brave enough to use it anywhere else).

6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Jeni's ice cream! I can't say or blog enough about it! Their Dark Chocolate is so amazing and the Salty Caramel is like heaven (salty heaven, but you know what I mean). After Jeni's, all other ice cream pales in comparison.


7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?
Okay. So when I was a kid, I'd put myself to bed at 8. In reality, I need about 10 hours of sleep, but I usually go to bed around 2 or 3 and wake whenever Will does, which could be anywhere from 9 to 11.


8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
Way too much time. I read TONS and TONS of blogs. Usually I have around 300 posts to page through; some days I can do it in an hour, most days it takes much longer, and on bad days I just mark all as read.



So now

Manda of There is a Time. . .
Cora of Heartfelt and Homemade
Beth of Be Yourself. . .Everyone Else is Taken
Relyn of Come Sit By My Fire

You're it!

9 comments:

Cora said...

Good questions.....and your answers are good....I really like the answer about the color of your walls and the red closet! Hahaha LOL.
I'll give it a whirl a little later! Thanks for remembering me!
Have a great weekend.

Roxanne said...

Salty Caramel Ice Cream??!?!? That's a tease to share it and now I can't have any :P

Yenta Mary said...

I love things like this, where I get to know my blogging friends a little bit better ... :)

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

I love these Q&A's you can find out soo much about your fellow bloggers!! Love the cute kitten picture too that is absolutely adorable!

Hope your having a lovely weekend!

:) Hazel

Amanda Tempel said...

Hehe! That cat is so silly!!

-Amanda T
http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspopt.com

beth said...

love love love getting to know you better.....
and my hubby has ordered salted caramel gelato....and loved it !

beth said...

oops....and thanks for the tag !
i have a few now to catch up on and will have to combine them all and then you'll all realize how boring i am :)

Relyn Lawson said...

Look for my answers on Wednesday. Thanks for tagging me. It'll be fun to be it.

Sandra said...

Hi Erin,
Thanks for dropping by my blog, I am returning the follow. By the way, love the name "Dropped Stitches" and I think your blog is lovely...very soothing...wish I could knit now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails