Monday, June 7, 2010

The Bunny Hop!

I am a blog hop convert. I have met so many amazing bloggers just over the last two weeks that I have to admit that blog hops are Da Bomb!

So a blog hop works this way. Join my blog. I WILL follow you back, but it may take me some time to get to all of the blogs. Then add your blog to the list. Grab the button and publish it and the info about the hop and IN A SEPERATE POST, post it on your site. Ad your linky to the list. Check out the other blogs and join them if you like them. It is super kind to follow anyone who follows you - you give a little, you get a little. So, let the fun begin!

Hey kids, adding Welcome Wednesday onto my Bunny Hop. Jus Cuz.

welcome wednesday Pictures, Images and Photos



9 comments:

Emily said...

Sweet! I'm in! Sounds like fun!

Katiebee said...

great idea!

Michelle said...

Hi Thanks for visiting meet and greet- I'm happy to follow your blog looks great!

This Mom said...

Thanks for visiting This Mom Loves! I'm your newest follower!

Tara said...

Thanks for hosting. I think blog hops are da bomb too! LOL

TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs said...

Thanks for the linky and following you back!

urban muser said...

Nice idea. Thanks for starting it. I was already a follower of your blog :)

~RaenWa~ said...

This is a very cool idea.

Sincerely Rae said...

Just came across your blog, this sounds awesome!

Followed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails