Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ornament

"Ornament" is the prompt for Creativity Boot Camp today. I went about the garden, but liked this picture of Saint Francis the best.

Photobucket

I need to sit down and spend some time with my journal. My web traffic has increased dramatically, which is taking up some time, and we got a new (used) washer and dryer, so I'm trying to catch up on mountains of laundry (can't use the clothesline when the rain never stops!).

Oh, and an FYI on the bug picture. I did some more research online last night and found out that I'd better contact the county extension office because my creature is some sort of wood borer. Not an Ash Borer (THANK GOD as we have a gorgeous Ash in the front yard that I'd rather not have cut down), but a bad invasive species nonetheless. Always something!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, just dropping by to let you know I gave you an award today =)

beth said...

you are doing so GREAT with boot camp...not me. fail...yep, i fail as a student !

Lois Evensen said...

Great choice for your ornament image.

Ms. Becky said...

i love this. it is so devotional and the shades of color are really nice.

Relyn Lawson said...

Ooooo.... I love your ornament image! Love it!!

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Lovely photo! I've fallen behind on bootcamp - need to catch up this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails