Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Starting to get a Little Embarrassed!

This morning, I received a message from Meg of mbellished, a most wonderful website which you must visit and spend hours reading, that she had awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award but Yenta Mary beat her to the punch. So I wrote her back telling her how really truly flattered I was and that I would tell the world how sweet she was for awarding me. She's really sweet!

Photobucketa>

THEN, I got a message from Jessica, who writes Mo Shíorghrá (which means "My Eternal Heart" in Gaelic, a website title and language that would make my great grandfather Pierson Gilliland's heart swell with Irish pride) that I bring sunshine into her life (which is so nice!!!) so she is awarding me The Sunshine Award! Really, I just like to write and find pretty pictures and talk about life and God and my awesome family. I am so humbled and a little embarrassed with all of the attention that I'm getting, but I really appreciate it and I'm so happy that I am bringing joy to other's lives. That's really what my whole goal was.

Photobucket

Jessica is a really fun girl who is livin the life in Las Vegas. And she is a big old ray of sunshine, thoroughly deserving of this award. So go visit her and get lost in her great blog!

So now I get to pay it forward to bloggers who bring sunshine into my life.

Photobucket

Earth Mama (Lisa)
Knot-Cha-Cha (Sharon)
At Upper Pond (Jane)

Photobucket

down in the meadow (Suzanne)
From Lois' Hands
a little light reading (Lucy)
In a Soft Light (Mary)

Photobucket

On The Brightside (Sarah)
5 Orange Potatoes (Lisa)
Pamela Holderman

Photobucket

Photos We Heart It

13 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Wow! Thank you, Erin! That is so very sweet of you! I am in transition right now between the high seas and home. I'll work on my nominees just as soon as I get settled. Thank you so very much! I am very, very flattered!

Hugs,
Lois

Cassandra Frear said...

I think you will like my post today, Erin. You came to mind this evening.

The way is hard, but you are making it beautiful.

Blessings

Sharon said...

Thanks, Erin, for brightening my day! I'll pass this cool award on to some other blogs that do the same.

Mary said...

Oh Erin, that is so sweet of you! You certainly deserve all the awards given to you -- your work is amazing! :)

Pamela Holderman said...

Ahh that is so sweet - my first award. Two more days of work then I can settle down and visit blogs and get totally lost. So I will pay it forward then. Thanks so much -you made my day, my week, my month!
xoxo

sarah {on the brightside...} said...

thank you so much for the kind award! so sweet!! :) i love all the those sunshine-y photos! beautiful!

thanks again!!!

sarah
thebrightsidestudio.blogspot.com

said...

I LOVE the photos you chose for this post. They are incredible!

suzanne said...

Thank you Erin

I never forget to thank the Sunshine~ Thank you for this and not having done many of these before, I put the award on my nlog and name my few out of many sunshine blogs? I also hate to admit my limited computer knowledge...I have no idea how to link...so I will just put their names down if that's ok.

Thank you Erin

A HAPPY DAY TO YOU

Joanne said...

Congrats on all your Awards! It's always nice to be recognized this way, and congrats to all your nominees too :)

Duchess said...

I love your photos - They definitely brighten my day!

Stephanie M. Page said...

congrats on the awards, and BEAUTIFUL pictures!!

cheri said...

see? you are loved. congratulations on award :)

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Wow - Congrats on your blog awards! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower - I'm following you now too.
Alissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails